Four person occupancy
You’ll find Buttercup Cottage in the courtyard garden. It has an elegant and roomy lounge area which retains its original beamed ceiling and exposed brickwork, as well as a large south-facing picture window.
This cottage is generously sized, providing plenty of space for families, and it situated on the ground floor.
Keeping warm and cosy all the while being spacious, Buttercup Cottage has the benefit of oil-fired central heating, double glazing and snug fitted carpets throughout.
Buttercup comprises of the following:
- Beautifully furnished lounge/diner
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom (bath, separate shower cubicle, toilet, sink)
All four of the cottages include a TV and DVD player, JVC Bluetooth wireless speaker, washer and tumble dryer, dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, steam iron with board and hair-dryer.
Please keep note of the following:
- Bedlinen and towels are provided free of charge
- Heating and electricity are included in the cost
- Cots and highchairs are included in the cost
- There is ample private parking for guests to use free of charge
- The garden areas are provided with garden furniture
- A barbecue can be borrowed on request
- There is a separate paddock with children’s play equipment and space for ball games
- We’re open all year
- Short breaks as well as longer stays are available
We can’t wait to welcome you to Buttercup Cottage!