Two-bedrooms. Four person occupancy.
Buttercup Cottage is situated in the courtyard garden. The large and spacious lounge retains its original beamed ceiling and also has exposed brickwork. It has a large south facing picture window and a smaller window onto the courtyard.
Buttercup Cottage is a generously sized and provides plenty of space for families.
This cottage is on the ground floor and all on one level except for two steps up to the entrance.
The large double bedroom has wonderful views across the surrounding countryside towards the North York Moors.
The accommodation comprises of the following:
- Comfortably furnished lounge/diner
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom (bath, separate shower cubicle, toilet, sink)
The cottage has the benefit of oil- fired central heating, full double-glazing and has fitted carpets throughout.
All of the cottages are provided with TV and DVD, JVC bluetooth wireless speaker, Washer/Tumble dryer, Dishwasher, Electric cooker, Microwave oven, Fridge/Freezer, Steam iron with board and Hair dryer.
- Linen and towels are provided free of charge.
- Heating and electricity are included in the cost.
- Cots and highchairs are available on request free of charge.
- There is ample private parking for guests.
- The garden areas are provided with garden furniture and a BBQ can be borrowed on request.
- There is a separate paddock with children’s play equipment and space for ball games.
- Open all year.
- Shorts breaks and longer stays are available.
Larger families can be catered for as Honeysuckle Cottage makes an ideal extension to either Buttercup or Cherry Cottages, allowing families to remain independent and self-contained whilst being in close proximity to each other.