Cherry Cottage is situated along one side of the courtyard garden. The large picture windows in the lounge and bedrooms are south facing, catching plenty of sunlight. From the spacious kitchen-diner there are excellent views across the surrounding fields towards the Northern Dales.
Cherry Cottage contains original exposed beams and brickwork and provides bright and airy accommodation suitable for both couples and families.
The cottage is on the ground floor and all on one level with no steps either at the entrance or internally.
The four person occupancy accommodation comprises of the following:
- Comfortably furnished lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen-diner
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom (bath, separate shower cubicle, toilet, sink)
The cottage has the benefit of oil- fired central heating, full double-glazing and has fitted carpets throughout.
All of the cottages are provided with TV and DVD, JVC bluetooth wireless speaker, Washer/Tumble dryer, Dishwasher, Electric cooker, Microwave oven, Fridge/Freezer, Steam iron with board and Hair dryer.
- Linen and towels are provided free of charge.
- Heating and electricity are included in the cost.
- Cots and highchairs are available on request free of charge.
- There is ample private parking for guests.
- The garden areas are provided with garden furniture and a BBQ can be borrowed on request.
- There is a separate paddock with children’s play equipment and space for ball games.
- Open all year.
- Shorts breaks as well as longer stays are available.
Larger families can be catered for as Honeysuckle Cottage makes an ideal extension to either Buttercup or Cherry Cottages, allowing families to remain independent and self-contained whilst being in close proximity to each other.