Willow Cottage is situated on the first floor and is accessed by its own external flight of stone steps.
Willow Cottage has outstanding views over the surrounding countryside to the North York Moors in the east and the Yorkshire Dales in the west.
With its separate entrance it has a private and ‘get away from it all’ feel.
Willow Cottage has an open plan lounge, diner and kitchen giving a light and airy feel to this cosy cottage. It retains its original beamed ceilings and has the benefit of oil fired central heating, full double glazing and fitted carpets throughout.
The accommodation comprises of the following:
- Comfortably furnished lounge/diner
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
All of the cottages are provided with TV and DVD, JVC bluetooth wireless speaker, Washer/Tumble dryer, Dishwasher, Electric cooker, Microwave oven, Fridge/freezer, Steam iron with board and Hair dryer.
- Bedlinen and towels are provided free of charge.
- Heating and electricity are included in the cost.
- Cots and highchairs are available on request free of charge.
- There is ample private parking for guests.
- The garden areas are provided with garden furniture and a BBQ can be borrowed on request.
- There is a separate paddock with children’s play equipment and space for ball games.
- Open all year.
- Shorts breaks as well as longer stays are available.